Opening for Business Analyst ::Albany, NY
Location: Albany, NY
Duration: 12+ months
- • Ensuring all support activities are executed on schedule, including but not limited to distribution of materials for meetings, coordinate meeting activities as needed, distribute team communications, collect status reports, and develop or distribute team communications.
- • Working with management, Program Leads, and Business Analysis team on different aspects of the project life cycle to ensure requirements are defined accurately, reports meet the defined requirements, and they are distributed and reported efficiently and accurately.
- • Ensuring users receive appropriate support for related recommendations, fixes and enhancements and existing documentation is updated accurately.
- • Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information and generate report of findings to Program Leads, and Business Analysis team. Document all site visits in a progress report.
- • Support how stakeholders view the team as proactive and responsive to their agency needs.
- • Performing business analysis documentation and research, working with key users in the continual improvement of business processes within their functional areas.
- 60 months hands-on experience with writing business process definition, business rules and business process decompositions, experience extracting business rules from existing computer applications and systems.
- At least 60 months experience in Change Management planning and implementing change, including analyzing business processes for efficiency and compliance with NYS State and/or Federal regulations.
- 60 months experience working directly with users in a human services arena providing training or technical assistance either in a classroom or in a work environment.
- At least 60 months experience working in a Health and Human Services based system.
- A minimum of 60 months experience analyzing applications that use relational databases such as Oracle and application tools such as COGNOS.
- 60 months experience using Microsoft Office Suite and ability to manipulate software such as Excel, Access, and Project to analyzed data.
- 60 months of work related experience with child welfare programs.
- 60 months experience interpreting State and federal laws and regulations governing health and human services programs.