Experience required for the Job: 6 – 9 years
Job Location: Bengaluru/Bangalore
We are a prominent Recruitment Consulting Firm based in Bangalore and Chennai.
Presently we have urgent openings for a SharePoint Tech Lead with one of our Esteemed Client. Given below are the details of the requirement.
NOTE: LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES WHO CAN JOIN WITHIN 15 – 20 DAYS.
Position Title : SharePoint Tech Lead
Yrs of Exp : 6-8 yrs
SharePoint Tech Lead should have experience working on the following SharePoint Technologies (Windows SharePoint Services 3.0, Office SharePoint Server 2007, InfoPath, Forms Services, Excel Services, Search, Business Data Catalog and Web Services) in a variety of business environments. Experience with earlier releases of SharePoint are highly valued.
Experience and skills:
* Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
* Business analysis and business process understanding.
* Strong ability to assist clients with business requirements for their SharePoint and Office System based solutions and create the appropriate information architecture, taxonomy and solution approach.
* Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of business both verbally and in writing.
* Experience working with and presenting to C-level executives.
* Ability to lead complete software development lifecycle, including analysis, design, configuring, programming and unit testing for information worker applications based on Microsoft technologies.
* Experience producing end-user and technical documentation.
* Ability to work independently with users and executives to expand the use of SharePoint to address business issues.
* Can help others in the organization with SharePoint knowledge at a level of understanding appropriate to their job function.
* Ability to know when SharePoint is not the right solution for a business problem and can communicate this effectively.
Technical SharePoint-specific experience and skills:
* Must possess an in depth understanding of the capabilities of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2010, 2007 and SharePoint Designer 2010 and 2007.
* Knowledge must include architectural design, web parts development, management and troubleshooting with a focus on planning, deploying and supporting enterprise SharePoint implementations.
* In depth experience with Collaboration, Portals, Enterprise Search, Enterprise Content Management, Business Process and Forms, and/or Business Intelligence.
* SharePoint experience must include SharePoint Designer workflows, effective use of the data view web part (DVWP), content query web part, data form web part, navigation customization, and some branding customization.
* Experience with SharePoint templates (site templates, list templates, master page customization) is required.
* Experience configuring and working with Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS) and SQL Server 2008 and 2005 is required.
* Experience with server installation, performance tuning is not required but valued.
Location : Bangalore
If your profile suits the above-mentioned requirement and if you wish to apply, pls provide your inputs on the following points.
1. Mail your updated resume in .doc format.
2. Your present CTC
3. Expected CTC.
4. Your relevant experience in Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2010, 2007 AND SharePoint Designer 2010 and 2007 with the other tools as mentioned in the JD above (No. of years)
5. Notice period (earliest you can join)
6. If your notice period is longer than 15-20 days, can your notice period be bought-out to enable you to join in 15-20 days?
7. Your present location:
8. If your present location is other than Bangalore, are you willing to relcoate to Bangalore?
Based on your inputs, we shall discuss with you over phone before we process further.